Your vision and eye health is our first concern. Our doctors and staff are here to meet your visual needs. We believe the world is a beautiful place. We want you to see it.
How we can help
How we can help
Personalized Service, Professional Eye Care
Comprehensive Eye Exams
Bethany Optical eye exams review the total health of your eye – so you can see the world with acuity and precision. We start with a consultation to discuss your personal and medical history. We then use state-of-the-art machinery to gauge your unique ocular characteristics, finding an exact prescription. We test for degenerative eye conditions and other ailments, ensuring your eyes remain healthy.
Lasik Screening & Co-Management
Interested in lasik or corrective eye surgery? We offer Lasik screenings and co-manage your treatment with your surgeon, ensuring optimal results of all patients.
Treatment of Medical Conditions
Our optometrists are your partners in caring for your eyes. We diagnose and treat medical conditions of all sorts, including conjunctivitis, allergic reactions, cataracts, retinopathy, glaucoma, dry eye, computer vision syndrome, diabetes and sports injuries.
The doctor will review the visual systems in your body in addition to checking the actual vision performance of the eye itself.
• General eye exam
• Medical eye exam
• Sports vision exam
• Infant and children’s eye exams
• Dyslexia and learning issue vision assessments
• Disease management (glacoma, diabetes, etc)
• Lasik (laser surgery) co-management, pre and post-op care
• Eye injuries assessment and care
• Visual accuracy and field of vision assessments
• Vision therapy and vision strengthening program management
• Prescriptions for glasses and/or contacts
We use state-of-the-art technology, the latest treatment methods and we put your well-being at the center of everything we do.