Eye care, eye health and vision are all important component of what we provide. Getting a good prescription is important but it is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to your vision and overall health.
The doctor will review the visual systems in your body in addition to checking the actual vision performance of the eye itself.
• General eye exam
• Medical eye exam
• Sports vision exam
• Infant and children's eye exams
• Dyslexia and learning issue vision assessments
• Disease management (glacoma, diabetes, etc)
• Lasik (laser surgery) co-management, pre and post-op care
• Eye injuries assessment and care
• Visual accuracy and field of vision assessments
• Vision therapy and vision strengthening program management
• Prescriptions for glasses and/or contacts
We use state-of-the-art technology, the latest treatment methods and we put your well-being at the center of everything we do.
Call us to schedule an appointment or ask a question today!
15320 NW Central Dr., Suite D-8
Portland, OR 97229